Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Latest Addition...


Isn't he cute?...


...I'm not sure what they're trying to hint at, but maybe they're a bit wishful...


Now on to "OUR" latest addition :)

Ever since Spring has come, Brennan has been itching for a hammock. I wasn't sure how he was going to get a hammock to span 35 feet, but of course "where there's a will, there's a way." We love spending a little time each evening just relaxing out. It's so peaceful with the light breeze, the warm sunlight and bird's chirping. It's a dream.


Brennan practically gets swallowed up in this thing. It's supposed to fit about 4 people, but when you're alone you get a hammock and a blanket all in one. Yay for the Mayans and their XXL hammocks.


...and just for kicks. This was our adventure to the tumbling gym in Provo earlier this month. I think Alisha won this one. Sorry Julie.

2 comments:

  1. I told you you had something to blog about! Your nephew is so dang cute! I can't wait to come see your hammock! It looks like Brennan is in love! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where did you get the hammock? Dave and I went to the hammock place in Sea Port Village last week and almost bought one right then and there because it was an amazing hammock. It was huge, probably the same size as your guys' and was about $160. That's what stopped us from getting it. But it was so much nicer than the one I bought in TJ last year that it is still a consideration.

    ReplyDelete